Saturday, February 02, 2008

Kyle & Lindsey's Wedding at First United Methodist

I know I have been on a blogging hiatus as of late, but trying to play catch up as much as possible...

Kyle & Lindsey had a great wedding at the First United Methodist Church in McKinney to finish out my 2007 and then moved over to The Pantry for their reception. Here's a few pics to share in the wedding:

First United Methodist Church

and to share a few bridals from the Dallas Arboretum

We had some great light that day and Meagans friend was a great reflector helper!

and in case I didn't mention, Lindsey likes to pose!

They actually met before the ceremony to get all their formals done beforehand, if you're interested in this or a day after shoot, just let me know.

Lindsey and her bridesmaids, can you guess which one is her twin?

A little paint by light while we wait...

Then off to the ceremony

I loved this one of her dad lit by the spotlight

Kyle had to be reminded to say his vows to his beautiful bride and not the Minister

The happy couple

Off to the reception

Christmas lights in the background of the cake

A little artsy toast...

Some details of the bling

and of course, my reflector helper from the bridals was the lucky recipient of the bouquet toss


Congrats guys, I enjoyed the wedding!

----------------
Now playing: Yael Naïm - New Soul
via FoxyTunes

No comments: