Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A few weeks back

My wife gave me a kitchen pass on one of my free weekends to go hang out with the guys and do some fishing! We all grew up together and went to high school together, so it's a lot of fun to still hang out with them and relax. Although, they almost all still smoke and about choked Jason and I out of the cabin! Worth the stink and the cough for some fun time I guess. Oh, and I fell in the river once... ok twice but it was the same fall kinda.

Here's the cabin in Beavers Bend

Just a stump outside the cabin

A little slow shutter on the moving river

The cool reflection of the trees across the river

The valley from above the dam


Miguelito showing off his beverage of choice

Austin was sick all weekend

Chef Bart (cookie) on the grill

Just in case you don't catch fish... you gotta bring the turf

Although we caught plenty of surf too



My old roommate Jason, I told them we needed some river shots and they turned into Cabelas models... what can I say?

Justin sporting the page 9 wader pose

Justin and myself (pic from Jason) holding some rainbows

This one cracked me up, they wanted a serious and Justin held it about half a second

Take two on the serious pose

Here's the whole gang in front of the dam




----------------
Now playing: Thom Yorke - Black Swan
via FoxyTunes

No comments: