Friday, February 15, 2008

Where u been?

I have had a lot of people asking what's up with the posts lately, so I thought I would do a quickie. I know, I know, I am a few weddings behind on blogging and add another one to that tomorrow... but not only is this turning out to be the busiest year yet. I am also reworking packages & prices again, new products, a new gallery and shopping cart software and not to mention trying to get some newer pictures up on the website. So today as I was working on some albums and uploading pictures, I found a new reality wedding show that I hadn't seen yet.



People always laugh at my contract when they see that I have a reality show clause, but I would almost waive that to do "my big redneck wedding"! I did say almost! If you haven't seen it, I'll give you some highlights and then you have to go watch it! This episode in a nutshell:
Pee Proposal
Bride size 28, orders dress off internet shipped in a FedEx box, no packing but was a size 8
Beer Can Archway
Venue - Flea Market
Bouquets - no ribbon wrappings, budweiser cans for wrapping
Bassett Hounds as ring bearer and flower girl
Released chickens, not doves
Newspapers, mason jars and weed flowers for table settings
Did I mention the bride couldn't find her teeth the wedding day, but mom offered hers

I'll just steal this part from the website:
Guests ate a wonderful meal of fried chicken, pulled pork and BBQ beef, and a cake of 4 layers and of 4 different flavored layers!!!!!! We then went outside and tried the mechanical bull and the rode away in our Chevy Trailblazer, pulling our beer cans. Oops! or was that the archway!!!!!!! Then we exchanged gifts. John gave me a stuffed animal he won. I gave John a bowling ball that said, "Think of me when you touch your ball." Then we went off to a honeymoon, and are the happiest redneck couple ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How about the vows?
“I wish I could put your love in a locket because your hotter than a hot pocket.
We did it in the backseat, we did it in the zoo, I don’t care where we do it as long as it’s witchu”

Here's the link if you have the time to watch. Link

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eww. I think I'm going to puke. :) Are these people for real?