Thursday, February 21, 2008

Must Listen

Here's the latest album I have been wearing out, if you don't know Thom Yorke by name, you might know him better as the lead singer from Radiohead. He has branched out a little, not solo although this was a solo album. He said he's been working on this material since 2000 (Kid A) but it's a great mix of little electronic beats and the soothing voice of Yorke. My favorite song right now is "Black Swan", although "Atoms for Peace" is kinda cool, especially since it's a Dwight D. speech title and he was born in Denison like me.... If anyone can find a clean version of Black Swan (mp3), you'll get a special prize from me! I tried buying a clean version on iTunes, Amazon, WalMart, etc. and can't find it! Watch the video, also "The Eraser" video with the paint by light technique is used is cool. The linocut cover is sweet too!



LANGUAGE WARNING: Make the kiddos do the earmuffs!

No comments: