Monday, February 18, 2008

Bride & Bloom

Have you seen this magazine yet? If not, go grab a copy, it's great!

Ok, so I twittered this a while back but didn't want to share to much until I got the confirmation on it. I did however get confirmation from Carrie from Carrie Sellman Cake Designs that her cake and my pictures were approved by Bride & Bloom magazine for a little fashion spread deal they do at the front of the magazine. So be on the lookout this April for the magazine and see if you can find the cake? Should I share the picture of it now or make you wait????? Tell you what, if I get enough comments, I'll share the pic now!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't spoil the suspense....wait until the mag streets.

Anonymous said...

I want to see it NOW! That is really, really cool! Way to go Josh. :)

Josh Littrell said...

One for, one against... that won't cut it!

Anonymous said...

congrats on the pic... very exciting. i'm voting to see it now since i have no patience, but will understand if you want to wait. :)