Monday, June 02, 2008

Kyle & Katie's Wedding at St. Gabriels in McKinney

Kyle & Katie had a great wedding a while back now and I am finally getting around to getting some blogs up on the site... St. Gabriels is an awesome church with some pretty sweet light inside, I can't wait to shoot there again. Andree Baca is the coordinator up there and was great to work with, so I hope to see her soon as well. They had their wedding reception at the lovely Bingham House, a very popular spot that I frequent at least a few times a year. If you don't remember Kyle & Katie's E-Session, she is the Starbucks Diva that even hooked me up with a Starbucks gift card at the wedding (how sweet is that) as a thanks. So here's some pics, and I am trying something a little new on the layout, let me know what you think...

It's all about the details...


Some getting ready shots (love, love the one when she sees her self in the mirror)


The guys


The church (gotta love Kyle, lifting one leg on the kiss)


From the Reception


Cake, bling and bubbles and it's happily ever after!


----------------
Now playing: The Bravery - An Honest Mistake
via FoxyTunes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Josh! WOW - I love the little spread of our wedding, I'm working on picking out the album pictures now, and I'm going to have to go back through and find all the ones you used too!!

Thanks so much!
~Katie