Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Jarrett & Gina's E-Session

Jarrett & Gina met me in the Arts District of Downtown D for some E-Shots, we just had their wedding last weekend but I am in blog catch up mode still so you may see those in December... seriously though I am catching up! It was great to have one of Jarrett's friends come up to me at the wedding and say, "so, you liked the Weezer album, huh?" So thanks to the blog stalkers, don't be afraid to leave a comment, I usually try to reply too! Enough of my babble, you came for the pics...



Wait, bamboo in downtown Dallas?

This was after we got kicked off the JP Morgan Chase sidewalk... we got the shots anyways... what is it with not being able to take a photo anymore?


Jarrett works for Dallas morning news, so we thought this was a must have


I asked Jarrett if he had some ups, and let me tell you he did and this wasn't his first jump on film!


Again, this doesn't have a downtown feel but I can find grass almost anywhere...


and a little different flavor with some Old Skool Action


No comments: