Friday, March 14, 2008

Katie & Kyle's E-Session

Katie & Kyle met me in downtown McKinney for an evening engagement session and because Kyle is a huge film, buff, so we hit it off and Katie works for Starbucks, so she's my new best friend! She has bribed me with lots of mochas, even though she doesn't work at a store, she's like Coffee Security at the headquarters here.

Show me some photos already...

Ok, don't tell Starbucks that Katie was in this little coffee shop downtown McKinney! Shhh... and drinking coffee....


everybody loves the red brick, but I love this shot...


This little spot is one of my faves, and I have yet to see anyone else use it... maybe cuz you have to go past a few smelly dumpsters!


It was a little chilly, but flare helps...


I love this one of Katie pulling her best model pose in the dry winter grass!


Look for their wedding in a few weeks.

I love this song, below.
----------------
Now playing: Young Love - Find a New Way
via FoxyTunes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Coffee security - that about sums it up!

Thanks so much, Josh!

~Katie