Saturday, March 15, 2008

Happy Birthday to my Lovely Wife!

Yes, I have a wedding on my wife's birthday... but I did ask before hand if she really wanted me booking on her birthday and she said as long as got a good gift! We celebrated a little early and went to Cantina Laredo (yummy) last night and then ate some Sprinkles Cupcakes (if you haven't tried the St. Patricks Day cupcake with Belgian chocolate and Baileys Irish cream cheese frosting, you only have two more days) for dessert. Here's a pic of my beautiful wife (although, she always turns the frown face when I point the camera) so I decided I will just post those and maybe then she will smile for a few!

A little texture play...

Sprinkles Cupcakes which also does Cupcakes for weddings!!!



----------------
Now playing: Stereophonics - Dakota
via FoxyTunes

2 comments:

| jacki lee | said...

I love your new blog set up!!! It looks great. You are an AWESOME photographer! I am a fan!

Anonymous said...

Blog looks great Josh!