Wednesday, March 19, 2008

In case your looking for gift ideas...

My birthday (Tax Day) is rapidly approaching and I thought I would give everyone some hints, I mean gift ideas. I'll be a little over 30...that's all I'm saying!

Blackrapid photo strap
(cuz I use the hand grip and this mounts to the tripod nut)!


Of course, these are always good too! (Buy Red when you can)



Or these...



And of course after all those healthy drinks, this would come in handy (Buy Red when you can)


When used with one of these...



and you can never have too many of these...


Just in case I have some Sugar Daddy blog stalker that I don't know of... you can get me these.

This (Click Here) and That (Click Here)

Here's a peek at "This"



and "That"




----------------
Now playing: Matisyahu - King Without a Crown
via FoxyTunes

No comments: