Saturday, October 27, 2007

Jeff & Kati's Wedding at Trophy Club

Jeff & Kati had a lovely wedding the day after my daughter was born, hence the reason it is taking so long to get stuff on the blog... They were married at the Good Shepherd Catholic Church in Colleyville and then moved over to the Trophy Club for their reception. I didn't realize it until the wedding day but Jeff and I actually worked together during college at the same grocery store.

Here's one of Kati getting ready...

We had a little time before the ceremony so we did some more paint with light.


Some lovely details...

One of the little ring bearers showing some teeth...

I loved this one of the flower girl during mass.

and this little guy just had way to much mass.

We had some time between the ceremony and reception so we dodged golf balls for a little while with a little wash out look

and then some of the happy couple and the bright blue sky

on the other side of the course we had some more vivid light and clouds where the sun was starting to fall

a nice candid moment from the prayer

of course some more detail of the bling

and I love being able to spot stuff like this, I caught this as she ran to mom about her tooth falling out, then later on in the night Dad said did you get a picture of her now that her tooth came out and I was able to say I got the tooth in hand!

and I have to find the card from this DJ, he was great! Starting handing out headdresses, fireman hats, sailer hats, etc. during YMCA.

and during AC/DC, he handed out blow up guitars, keyboards and saxophones...

and I gave Jeff a hard time about being a Redskin fan, even saying I wouldn't take a picture of his cake because of my strong beliefs, you know the Cowboys! So here is one of his cake, I didn't eat any for fear that it would make me ill or taste like hog or something.... GO COWBOYS!


Hope ya'll had a great time in St. Lucia and enjoy your pics.

No comments: