Saturday, October 20, 2007

Chase & Karyn's Wedding in Arlington/Ft. Worth

Chase & Karyn had a lovely wedding in Arlington and then we headed to Ft. Worth for the reception. Karyn is a graphic designer for NBC, so I knew I had my work cut out for me to impress someone that sees great pictures all the time. It was a great wedding and I think an even better party, I think she told me the party lasted at least until 4am. What bettterway to follow that up than a trip to Vegas? Here's a few pics...

Getting ready...

The guys arrive in a stretched hummer...

More getting ready....

Bling....

The cute little flower girl...

Time to impress with some video light, I think they all dug this one....

Chase's brother making everyone laugh, I loved the video shadow...

Forgot to mention that Karyn is from Kansas, and they happened to get married on the day Texas played Kansas. Of course the guys were rooting for Texas, so I got to use the iPhone as a prop...

The gifts in front of the Ft. Worth Skyline...

Some first dance love...

No comments: