Sunday, March 18, 2007

Shelby & Andrea's Engagements

Well Saturday was a great day as I had another photographer (Andrea) and her fiance Shelby come down from Oklahoma for some engagement shots at the Dallas Arboretum. It got pretty warm as the day went on and the place was super packed! I had talked with Andrea and told her to get Shelby ready for some PDA that day, he just didn't realize he would have quite the audience! He was a good sport about it and they were very photogenic, Andrea has some great photogenic eyes that just draw you in. I'm a little ways into the edit right now, after our shoot, the wife and I celebrated her birthday dinner at Jaspers and my Prime Rib and Aged Gouda Mac & Cheese were awesome!

Seriously though, tell me they aren't smoking hot in this picture...


I love the DOF on the 1.4 lens!


I loved this shot...


The lovely couple...


A little more PDA...


There's those eyes I was talking about...

Just having some fun...



Hope you enjoy the pics (click 'em for bigger pics), I had a great time guys!

No comments: