Sunday, March 25, 2007

Christopher & Rachel's Wedding at Allen Heights Baptist

Yesterday I had the pleasure of shooting Chris & Rachel's wedding at the Allen Heights Baptist church in Allen. They are on their way to Napa Valley for the honeymoon and both are big wine fans, actually I hear that Chris could be a sommelier! Hopefully they'll be able to take a break from the vineyards, the wine and all the scenery to take a look at their collage. They were both great and just super happy to be getting married, I'm sure Rachel has heard now that as we were shooting the groomsmen and Chris before the wedding that I noticed a few people walking behind looking at the floor. I looked at one of the ladies and she came and whispered in my ear that the ring fell off the ringbearers pillow! It didn't take long before it was found and then Chris was let in on the secret, every wedding has to have a little stressful moment to make it a little more memorable. One of the pictures in the collage was great, I usually like to do something silly with the grooms after we finish the posed shots so I we had Chris laying across the guys chests when they decided to lift him overhead. The other shot I am including is a shot from shooting Rachel's dress and noticed a book on the shelf that fit perfectly, I think this is going on the website tonight actually!




Allen Wedding Photography Allen Heights Baptist Church

No comments: