Monday, March 19, 2007

Saturday before my engagements

I met with a new florist in town, that is actually right down the street from me. Actually, she lives a few houses down from me! Kate is the new proud owner of Rain Florist Designs and I met her son handing out coupons as I was walking with my daughter. He seemed pretty excited that he found another wedding person, because as you might have guessed Kate does some spectacular wedding flowers. I stopped by on Saturday just to meet and greet and offer to help if she needed any photos. She had some wedding planners and a bride and groom stop by as I was there and was glad to hear that she does alot of work with Karen at the Bingham House where I also get alot of referrals.

Barb also had a little booth setup in there with her Lattes on Location and I must say the Mocha was to die for (this coming from a picky Starbucks Mocha/Macchiatto guy). She brings her espresso machine to your function, say a wedding reception and serves her great coffees like the mocha like a mini Starbucks. What a great idea for a wedding reception!

Kate and Barb are great, very friendly and willing to help, so be sure and stop by and mention you heard about them from Josh. Kate had great deals on her wedding packages including free portrait bouquets and toss bouquets. I also snapped a few pics of her very lovely and uber wrist corsages that I am sure will be the hit of the prom! They are made with plastic coated wire so they just fold around your wrist, and I must say add a special something if you get some colored wire. Here's a few pics...







No comments: