Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Little Bro Has Grademuwated!

Two weekends ago, we made the long and boring trek to Lubbock for my brothers graduation, so I thought I would share a few pics.

Little Bro


This one took a little setup (I sent him a text and said look here for me)


Doesn't he look happy to be out in the real world...


The night before we swung by his Fraternity Lodge after some Moe's Burritos!


And Abby got in a little hoop action


And then she got a little help from Uncle Steve


Even Emily was all smiles at the graduation


Then I have to share a little of Abs personality... taken a split second apart in our hotel room.



Then another of Ems, since Abs had more... Just chillaxin and waitin on some dinner!



Congrats on your Graduation, Hoss!

----------------
Now playing: Thom Yorke - The Clock
via FoxyTunes

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Random! When exactly did your brother graduate? My brother graduated two weeks ago from Tech too - May 10 at 1pm. Crazy if we would've ended up at the same place at the same time. But I guess that is what we do.

Josh Littrell said...

He would have been a much happier grad if he could have slept in till noon. Instead we had to call him and wake him up so he could be there at 8am. He had the 9am graduation, I'm going to have to go look in the book for your brothers name. If it was the same time, you surely would have thought me a stalker! Any other weddings we'll be attending together this year?

Anonymous said...

Haha, yeah just look for Chantanapumma sticking out of the long list of names! He graduated with an exercise and sports sciences degree if that helps you find Waldo.

And actually, yes! A few popped up - Bonnie Hopson / Jeff Giron, Katie Ritze / Jeremy Jones, and Amber Clearman / Cliff Holdridge. If you're not shooting at any of these, perhaps I should start doing a better job of referring! (well, after I refer them to Mandy since she's my girl and all!)