Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas

Last year I gave you Mele Kalikimaka, but since I didn't have a X-Mas song to share this year, I bring you Abby Montana!




Abby made out on the Hannah Montana and Disney Princess stuff while I raked in the iTunes gift cards, a GPS so I don't get lost on the way to your wedding, a whole slew of new duck calls and a new DVD Printer to print all your discs! Abby and Emily got a swing set for their big gift from Santa and brother elf and dad elf helped put together all day Sunday. Anyways, Merry Christmas and enjoy the video of my little toots!


----------------
Now playing: Paramore - Misery Business
via FoxyTunes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is too funny. She has some sweet moves. :) My daughter has similar moves!
Thanks for sharing it made me laugh.