Monday, April 09, 2007

Robert & Jessica's Wedding at High Pointe Church of Christ

Saturday I shot a lovely wedding at the High Pointe Church of Christ with Jessica and Robert. We didn't get to make the outdoor shots since it was snowing earlier that day (day before Easter in Texas), yep I said snow. I know I usually have these up earlier but we spent Easter with our folks and dial up and pictures just doesn't cut it. They delayed the honeymoon a week so hopefully it warms up a little bit before they have to head out. Here's the collage of a few pics to tide you over till they all get uploaded.

Here's a quick pic or few from Jessica's bridals at the Arboretum a little while back.

It was cute that as we were walking around this little girl came running up calling her a princess.

People always ask how I get such pretty pictures, pretty brides make it alot easier!

She had this one and a few others on display at the reception.

Of course, I have to show off my injury of the wedding! I lowered the light stand a little fast and my pinky took the damage...

No comments: