Tuesday, April 03, 2007

I finally bit the bullet

I have been a Nikon guy forever, I had just bought the new Fuji S5 a few weeks ago and was happy with the better dynamic range, better grain at high ISO (3200). Although it wasn't what I was seeing color wise, clarity wise from the guys/gals that I watch and keep up with that I think are tops of the wedding world right now. Here's a few of the biggest names in my book that I follow every morning: [b]ecker who just got a new [b]log, Jessica Claire, Jessica Strickland and others. As I followed their blogs, I saw a common theme that they all used Canon. I went back to an old post from becker that said he was a lifelong Nikon guy but Canon has better glass right now! So I bit the bullet and turned my Fuji S5 back in and picked up the 5D. I have a few more lenses to pick up for now but I will be shooting both for a while and maybe forever. So far I love the pics, but hate the feel of the camera.

Here's some I snapped yesterday when I got the camera home. I took my daughter outside to capture some color and our neighbor had her son Garrett out there. So he got a quick tots & fries session with the new Canon. Here's a few of the two.

How cute is my toots?


Garrett sitting in my jungle (I finally mowed today!)

Another one of the G-Man.

Ok, last one... more of my toots later!

No comments: