Tuesday, January 09, 2007

iPhone has been announced!

I have been looking at the BlackJack phone ever since it came out and debating on whether I should spend the money on one. The reason I have been going back and forth is because there have been rumors over an Apple phone as well as some patents out there for a touch screen iPod with phone capability. Well, I knew MacWorld was this week and it finally got announced that they are coming out with the iPhone!

This is by far the coolest phone out, and I will not be buying a BlackJack now. I will start saving though, no telling how much this iPhone will cost. It is a phone with email, google maps, Safari, Widgets, the works! It has a built in iPod to store all your movies and music and by far the coolest feature is the way it tilts and rotates what you are looking at on the screen. For example, an image shot vertically you can look at long ways, then say the next picture is horizontal, you turn the iPhone and the picture rotates to show you a full screen version.

Go take a look, they aren't expected until June so start saving and get the coolest phone that will be out with Mac OS running it!

No comments: