Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Doctor? I did go to school for 7 years...

I have been playing Dr. the last few days and haven't been able to do anything but wash pukey sheets, towels and clothes. Not to mention the first time my daughter got sick was in the car, so car seat and backseat of the car (ok, I took it down the street and it was the best $37 ever spent after tip). I don't do well with certain smells and I have had my fill of them while holding hair and buckets trying to fight off the gag reflex. To add to it, my wife came home last night and started with the same bug...

I had to snap a pic of my daughter when she rolled over and the hand print on her face was the shape of a heart. I also decided it was time to show off my germ/smell mask. I can't count how many times I have washed my hands and sanitized the last few days.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man.. thats crazy :) I hate being sick! I feel for your wife and daughter! and also for you :) Get well soon wishes!!