Thursday, December 07, 2006

TomKat wedding...

Of course any big wedding that comes up or gets mentioned, I immediately start wondering who shot it and what do the pics look like. So, I have to go and do a little digging to find out... Surely by now, everyone has seen this image of TomKat together

The photographer that was lucky enough to shoot this wedding was Robert Evans, I mean what better marketing than having your name attached to every picture in People, Enquirer, etc. as well as every website in the world. Robert is not one of the photographers I keep up with, mainly because I haven't seen a blog from him... but I will save that for another post to come. I have a handful of photographers that I keep up with to see what they're doing, what's new on their blog, etc. So what makes TomKat pick Robert Evans? I wish I knew, but I imagine the fact that he also shot Brad Pitt & Jennifer Aniston's wedding. So how did Brad & Jennifer find out about him? The Bridal Bar, an LA based special events referral service

So an offer to any celebrities that might stumble across this blog, I'll shoot your wedding for free. I mean think of the marketing...

No comments: