Thursday, December 14, 2006

Time to start posting some bridals

This year I think I spent more time at the Arboretum than any other photographer, so now that the weddings are over I will start posting some of the pics from some bridal shoots there. I enjoy shooting at the Arboretum because it has so many great backdrops, but you don't always have the best light out there. The day I met Shelby out there, was probably the most perfect light I have had all year and doing them as late in the year as we did I didn't expect much color, but I was wrong, it was very vibrant with all the fall colors. Shelby was very photogenic with great bright blue eyes, as you can see below. I know they just got home from their cruise where they were married and had a reception last weekend in Anna that my friend Jim Miller shot for them. So anyways, take a look, leave your comments that's what the blog is for. I did find a new favorite spot in front of the rock wall and I think almost had her talked into getting in the fountain, maybe if it had been after the wedding? We would have had to post them on Trash The Dress if she did!As always, click the pic for a bigger view!


No comments: