Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Jimmy Ray & Shelleys Wedding at Storybook Ranch

Jimmy Ray & Shelley had a great wedding at Storybook Ranch last Saturday and it now ranks as one of my favrite places to shoot at. It's a great Ranch house with a saloon that looks over a creek for receptions as well as an old country chapel in the middle of the old west town. You can see the chapel and part of the old west town in the collage, just click it to enlarge it. Jimmy (the groom) was telling me that movies have been filmed there as well as some photo shoots done by that magazine that Hugh owns. I wish we would have had a little cooler day to be able to do some shots down there before the wedding but everyone would have been soaked by wedding time. Hope you enjoy the collage, and a big thanks to Jimmy for helping me with my electrical problem at my house.

No comments: