Sunday, October 29, 2006

David & Tiffany's wedding at Cross Roads Chapel

I had the pleasure of shooting David & Tiffany's wedding last night at the Cross Roads Chapel in Cross Roads. As far as I know they are my first eHarmony wedding, my cousin also found her match on eHarmony although they got married on a cruise that I couldn't make due to another wedding already booked. Davids daughter reminded me of someone during the entire wedding and I finally figured it out... Jack Bauer's daughter on 24. She wants to become a photographer so hopefully I gave her some good tips while she was snapping away, good luck.

David & Tiffany are on their way to St. Lucia for their honeymoon, hopefully the humidity has dropped some since we were over that way a few weeks ago. I still need to post some of their engagements from our shoot downtown McKinney, but I have enough trouble keeping up with my Sunday posts. Hope you guys have a great honeymoon and enjoy your collage, let me know when you get back.

No comments: