Sunday, July 30, 2006

Justin & Angela's Wedding at the Bingham House in McKinney

(Click the pic to enlarge)
Justin and Angela had a lovely wedding at the Bingham House in McKinney last night and now they are sitting in Mauai. They make the cutest couple and are so photogenic, Angie is a news anchor and I'm sure we'll see her sitting next to Matt Lauer in a few years. I haven't seen a hit from Hawaii yet, so maybe they'll take a look tomorrow.

Enjoy the honeymoon guys, I really enjoyed shooting your wedding last night and we got some really great shots. Hopefully this collage will tie you over until I have your Fine Art Flush Mount Album online for you to see.



The Bingham House had a great Videographer filming a commercial that will be playing locally at the Studio Movie Grill so once I hear it's out I'll let everyone know on here. They actually have a showing August 13th, so take a look at the site and if you're planning on getting married, this show will definitely help you out. Thanks to Ben for checking the blog and sending me the link.

No comments: