Thursday, November 22, 2007

Give Thanks

It's Thanksgiving, while I am always thankful the Cowboys play every Thanksgiving, I thought I would share some more Thanks!

First of all, I am so Thankful for my two lovely little girls!

I'm Thankful I have a lovely wife that understands I live on this computer in my lap! Did I mention she hates her pictures, so I have to sneak them like this...

I'm Thankful for the best family ever, my Mom and Dad, Brother and Sister!


And of course, a big Thanks for great friends! Even more so, the ones below that fed us for weeks after Emily was born. I'll see if I can remember all the meals...
Stuffed Apples! Yummy

Meatloaf and Chicken Fettucine!

Chicken and some yummy hashbrown stuff!

Some chicken spaghetti that was deelish!

These two brought brownies and Ziti!

The only picture I could find of Alicia was in the background of another pic...

I'm so Thankful for my great Family and Friends and of course the Cowboys winning!

----------------
Now playing: Moth - Revolution
via FoxyTunes

No comments: