Thursday, September 06, 2007

A few days back...

I had the pleasure of shooting one of my favorite photographers book release party at Texas Stadium. Ron St. Angelo was the official Dallas Cowboys photographer for 25 years and went through the best and worst times of the Cowboys. Everyone that knows me, knows I am a huge Cowboys fan, so this was a dream gig! It helps that I talk to Ron at least once a week and when he called and asked me to shoot it for him, I jumped at the chance. His book, the Greatest Team Ever is a very good read with the stories from Norm Hitzges, but the images that Ron has collected, make the book! There was a handful of big names running around, like Chad Hennings, Daryl Johnston, Nate Newton, Joe Avezzano, Pat Summerall, just to name a few. Here's a few pics from the event, be sure and grab the book, it's a must have for any Cowboys Fan, X-Mas is sneaking up on us!


Chad Hennings, Norm Hitzges, Ron St. Angelo and Publisher David Dunham


Ron and Daryl "Moose" Johnston get interviewed on Ron's work


Ron addresses the media about the book


Ron takes a little time to autograph a copy of the book for a fan


Joe Avezzano holds on to his copy while talking with Mickey Spagnola


Of course, I had to pose next to a few of my faves! Chad, Me and Moose. Ok, 5-11 seems really short next to these two!

No comments: