Sunday, July 01, 2007

Brad & Shannon's Wedding at Lantana Lodge

Brad & Shannon had a lovely wedding Saturday at Lantana Lodge in Pilot Point on Lake Ray Roberts. It's been raining for at least a month straight, but held off long enough for the wedding. We did have to leave a little earlier than planned due to the lake rising five inches every hour and covering the only entrance and exit out of there. I did get a little worried when the guy standing at the flooded road said "be sure your windows are rolled up", although, we made it through with no problems. They were heading out on an awesome honeymoon to Rome and Greece, so I told her to eat lots of Baklava for me! I can't wait to go to Greece, cuz I will come back many pounds heavier. Ok, enough of my sweet tooth, on to the pics...

The Entrance, notice the water reflection...

The Dress...

The Shoes...

The Lovely Bridesmaids...

The Happy Couple...

Again with the lovely sky over the lake...

...and enjoying the Sunset!

Last but not least, a few pics of Shannon's Bridals...


If you want to look as lovely as Shannon, the hair and makeup done by the lovely Lisa Gordon

No comments: