Sunday, June 03, 2007

Adam & Shannon's Wedding - Trophy Club

Adam & Shannon had a great wedding over in Grapevine and then had their reception at the Trophy Club Country Club yesterday evening. They are probably on their way to their Caribbean cruise right now as I post this but I figure they might get a chance to check the blog from the boat. I dropped off some pictures at Adam's after we found out we we're having another girl and he started telling me about his parents having 4 girls and then 2 boys with him finishing up the bunch. I think that's gonna be past our limit at shooting for a boy! Anyways, they were all there and were a great group that never left the dance floor. To make it a little more fun dance floor, one of the sisters had twin girls & a another daughter, and another had triplet boys. Shannon's biological dad gave the most heartfelt speech I have ever seen at a wedding, and having a daughter and another on the way about made me break out the waterworks, so I had to share one of the pics below. Thanks guys and have fun on the cruise.








No comments: