Monday, May 28, 2007

Chris & Ambers Wedding at Lantana Lodge

Chris & Amber had a lovely wedding at Lantana Lodge yesterday and I think they had a little help from upstairs. It has been raining here like Seattle as of late and even rained all yesterday morning. Heck, it's raining now! But for their wedding, the skies cleared up (a little) and let them have the outdoor ceremony on lake Ray Roberts. We shot their engagements at Austin College where they both attended school, which is one town over from where I grew up. I actually wrote my senior high school paper in that library, I of course didn't have the grades for AC. I was talking with the Judge that married them before the wedding (because I had like 4 weddings with him last year) and he was telling me how he talked Amber into AC instead of going to U of Iowa. So he kind of led them two together. I know Chris is a sous-chef in Sherman but I think they are talking about moving to New York here pretty soon, so you should be hearing his name soon at some swanky restaurant. Here's a few pics from their wedding.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Josh,

The few pictures here look great! We can't wait to see more. Thank you so much!

Chris & Amber

Anonymous said...

Josh,

Thank you for getting these photos posted so quickly. We appreciate your flexibility with the multitude of family pictures after the wedding. Your photos of Chris and Amber are beautiful. We can't wait to see the rest.

Shari
Amber's Mom