Sunday, March 19, 2006

Sergio & Juanita


The last two days have been cold and rainy, but it didn't stop Juanita (Alicia) and Sergio from having a great wedding at the Lightcatcher Winery in Ft. Worth last night. It was my first time there and I really liked the backdrop of the wine barrels. Thanks Sergio and Alicia for allowing me to be part of your special day and I hope the after party didn't get to crazy. Hope you all enjoy your collage for now and I'll let you know once the pictures are ready. I know Patricia (Alicia's Sister) has been a frequent visitor, so if you see this first be sure and let Alicia know.

2 comments:

Josh Littrell said...

Well I couldn't put the best pictures on there, gotta save those for later!

I wish I could make up some cool way that I did that photo of the cake, but honestly it was just noticing that there was a light above the cake and holding the camera steady enough to use the available light in the room and use that as my focal point. So just the photo eye I guess. Thanks for the kudos though.

Anonymous said...

Josh,

I just wanted to thank you again for such wonderful pictures. Sergio and I were amazed at the one of a kind shots you took at our wedding and you did exactly what I wanted, made me look beautiful!!! I loved the way you caught the light above our cake and the wine barrels and the energy of the wedding guest. We thank you again for such beautiful memories we can look at for years to come!
Thanks,
Alicia